Close
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 145

Thread: Off Topic

  1. #61
    Member Tcoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    FRS
    Location
    London, Ontario.
    Posts
    78
    Likes (Received)
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
    The problem with Minecraft is it looks like you need considerable artistic skill to do anything worth anything in that game. I am a somewhat creative person, but I will never be able to put to paper, or in this case digital blocks, what I see in my mind, thus I have no reason to play the game. I will admit, checking out awesome stuff other people have built online is always pretty cool.
    My 13 year old grandson has made some stuff that would rock your world. I made a house once. He burned it down or something.
    Likes Nevermore, Ultramaroon liked this post
     

  2. #62
    Member Nevermore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    Hot Lava Scion FR-S
    Location
    Bust of Pallas
    Posts
    58
    Likes (Received)
    17
    A house is probably all I could build. I might end up with a tower, if I had enough dedication, but anything super fancy would be impossible haha

  3. #63
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    Scion FR-S
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    7
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Whats up party people??
    Likes Tcoat liked this post
     

  4. #64
    Senior Member Ichitaka05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    BRZ
    Location
    Mid-of-Nowhere
    Posts
    151
    Likes (Received)
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
    Whats up party people??
    Party ppl? You must be kidding. I'm an old men, can barely keep my eyes open after midnight.

    Tcoat? Hell, he can pass as my dad lmao
    Likes MisterSheep, Tcoat liked this post
     
    Balance is everything

  5. #65
    Member Nevermore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    Hot Lava Scion FR-S
    Location
    Bust of Pallas
    Posts
    58
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Well, the good news is this site is not blocked on my work computer... Yet. 86club wasn't for a while, but my supervisor caught me on the internet outside of lunch once and I guess he had IT check my usage and block it. He's in a different department now, and so am I, and my computer doesn't face a direction that lends itself to me getting caught, so ha! The blocks here are set up on a timeframe system, which I don't know how others do it, but basically, only certain things are blocked permanently, while other things aren't blocked before 8am, between 11-2, and after 5pm. I have free range here all day though.
    Likes MisterSheep liked this post
     

  6. #66
    Senior Member Ichitaka05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    BRZ
    Location
    Mid-of-Nowhere
    Posts
    151
    Likes (Received)
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
    Well, the good news is this site is not blocked on my work computer... Yet. 86club wasn't for a while, but my supervisor caught me on the internet outside of lunch once and I guess he had IT check my usage and block it. He's in a different department now, and so am I, and my computer doesn't face a direction that lends itself to me getting caught, so ha! The blocks here are set up on a timeframe system, which I don't know how others do it, but basically, only certain things are blocked permanently, while other things aren't blocked before 8am, between 11-2, and after 5pm. I have free range here all day though.
    Huh weird. I had FT86Club blocked for a bit, but I've talked with IT and took the block off.
    Balance is everything

  7. #67
    Junior Member whoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    hachi-roku
    Location
    in the belly
    Posts
    17
    Likes (Received)
    11
    forums is my job, so forums aren't blocked here at my work...
    Likes Sarlacc liked this post
     
    twitter :: instagram

  8. #68
    Member Nevermore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    Hot Lava Scion FR-S
    Location
    Bust of Pallas
    Posts
    58
    Likes (Received)
    17
    I had to drop my parent's off at the airport this morning on my way to work. Since my car doesn't fit more than two people I'm stuck driving their pitiful little Rav4. It's weird not having a digital speedo.

  9. #69
    Member Sarlacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    2013 Toyota GT86
    Location
    Behind the wheel
    Posts
    58
    Likes (Received)
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by whoster View Post
    forums is my job, so forums aren't blocked here at my work...
    @Tcoat you hear that, buddy? You can make a living out of this!

  10. #70
    Junior Member whoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    hachi-roku
    Location
    in the belly
    Posts
    17
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
    @Tcoat you hear that, buddy? You can make a living out of this!

    anything is possible in america....


    wait.....
    Likes Sarlacc liked this post
     
    twitter :: instagram

  11. #71
    Member Sarlacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    2013 Toyota GT86
    Location
    Behind the wheel
    Posts
    58
    Likes (Received)
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
    I had to drop my parent's off at the airport this morning on my way to work. Since my car doesn't fit more than two people I'm stuck driving their pitiful little Rav4. It's weird not having a digital speedo.
    There's a neat little trick, you know. It's having multiple cars!
    I've got a GT86 for all the obvious reasons and then some, a station wagon for transporting aunts and in-laws and their oversized luggage; and a pickup truck for firewood, junk, my mother, etc.

  12. #72
    Senior Member Ichitaka05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    BRZ
    Location
    Mid-of-Nowhere
    Posts
    151
    Likes (Received)
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
    There's a neat little trick, you know. It's having multiple cars!
    I've got a GT86 for all the obvious reasons and then some, a station wagon for transporting aunts and in-laws and their oversized luggage; and a pickup truck for firewood, junk, my mother, etc.
    I wanna buy Impreza hatch for winter... but first, I need to pay off my BRZ... THEN I'll buy one, til then I only carry 2 ppl (driver included lol).
    Balance is everything

  13. #73
    Member Nevermore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    Hot Lava Scion FR-S
    Location
    Bust of Pallas
    Posts
    58
    Likes (Received)
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
    There's a neat little trick, you know. It's having multiple cars!
    I've got a GT86 for all the obvious reasons and then some, a station wagon for transporting aunts and in-laws and their oversized luggage; and a pickup truck for firewood, junk, my mother, etc.
    Can't afford another car while still living with parents haha there's a few I'd love though.

  14. #74
    Member Sarlacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    2013 Toyota GT86
    Location
    Behind the wheel
    Posts
    58
    Likes (Received)
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
    Can't afford another car while still living with parents haha there's a few I'd love though.
    I get it.
    It's not like I'm this rich douche though, the wagon and the pickup are old beaters costing only fractions of my GT86.

    One advice though: Move OUT from your parents house ASAP. There's a whole world of unspeakable freedoms out there!

  15. #75
    Member Tcoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Cars
    FRS
    Location
    London, Ontario.
    Posts
    78
    Likes (Received)
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
    @Tcoat you hear that, buddy? You can make a living out of this!
    I could be rich!
    Likes Sarlacc liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •